Saturday, April 25, 2009

My little cute hamster....Giselle....

me and my cute Giselle.....hehe...

Shhh.......giselle is sleeping.....
little cute Giselle.....hehe

This is a house of Giselle!!

last few week ago i bought a little cute hamster princess.....that time i still dunno want to call her wat name...think it hold day also can't find a good name to my princess....so i just put it ....and think and think and think.....finally my ah dear that is ( seen seen) a very cute gal , she help me to give my princess a name that is ( Giselle )....hmmm....sound good....haha....so little princess finally have a name....keke....thanks ya ah dear....!!!!Gisele very cute and very noty also...haha....but she is very playfull...!!!damn cute la....!!!so happy i have her in my room...i won't be lonely ady....hahaha.....love u Giselle....!!!

3 comments:

Seen said...

Gisele is very cute a...
>_< gisele u muz grow up fast fast o...kenot notty a...
clean ur hse hse tat time dun run ere n ter lar...
ur name name is i sugest wan a...so touch T_T

JunYew said...

elevennn... I add u in my blog ady....
hahaha.. cute cute hamster worrr... XD

Lv.Jever chrismas said...

haha.....ah dear u so cute lo....^^
she very noty ar....always run here run there...><
now she become fat fat le....^^